2022 Crazyfly Raptor Twin Tip Freeride Kiteboard
Crazyfly Raptor - Experience future now.
After fifteen years of proven performance this legend in our board range continues to impress. The Raptor is a freeride freestyle high performance board for intermediate to advanced rider level.
Raptor has a refined outline which makes the board more efficient and maximizes bottom surface area without feeling too bulky or cumbersome. The shape features an edge control track on the bottom for added grip and a subtle center Vee for more speed under control. Brand new Triaxial 45 degree Eglass layup ensures higher heel to toe stiffness for increased pop and more flex along the length of the board for added comfort and softer landings. Brand new double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom give the new Raptor a new dynamic feel. The Step Cap deck technology allows for thinner rails for ultimate edging and amazing upwind.
CrazyFly exclusive and latest in tech, the Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the board helps the board track and go upwind better thanks to its micro channels. The Nano Glide skin foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches. The top of the board has a brand new matt overprint for that eye catching premium look.
The Raptor works with pads and straps, as well as with wake bindings.
The 2022 Raptor – Experience future now.
- 135 x 41 |137 x 41 | 137 x 43 | 140 x 42 | 143 x 43
- Very versatile
- Dynamic feel
- Great upwind
- 15 Years of proven performance
- Triaxial 45 Eglass - Three times stronger - The Triaxial 45 Eglass supports the board in three directions making it three times stronger. By strategic placement of this material, we were able to achieve higher torsional stiffness without increasing stiffness along the length of the board. This results in a much more responsive, and overall stronger board with comfortable flex.
- Double Carbon Stringers - Dynamic feel - Double carbon stringers on the deck and bottom give the Raptor a much more dynamic feel. The load 'n' pop is unbelievable, while we were able to keep flex at a very comfortable level.
- CNC Wood Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Nano Glide Skin - Higher speed. Better grip - In 2017, we introduced Nano Glide Skin on the bottom of the Raptor and Raptor LTD boards and we are still the only brand to offer this innovative technology on kiteboards. The micro channels on the Nano Glide Skin foil help the board track and go upwind better. The foil has better gliding properties and generates speed quicker, plus it is more resistant to scratches.
- Edge Control Track - Precision tracking - The Edge Control Track on the bottom of the board provides excellent grip, better upwind and great tracking abilities of the board.
- V Tips - Pop it like it's hot - The V Tips shape provides for excellent upwind and plenty of grip for loading up jumps.
- Step Cap - Sharper edge, better upwind - The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- Carbon fins - Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.
SIZE: 135 x 41 137 x 41 137 x 43 140 x 42 143 x 43
WEIGHT: 2.50 kg 2.50 kg 2.60 kg 2.60 kg 2.80 kg
STIFFNESS: 750 740 750 720 700