Ozone Connect Water Kite Harness
Ozone Connect Water Kite Harness
Ozone Kitesurf Connect Water Harness V2
The Connect Water was a new take on Kiteboarding harness design being ultra lightweight and providing you with the maximum freedom of movement. Our latest V2 design maintains these attributes with increased comfort and added support.
Focusing on improved design and material selection we have created a lightweight functional harness that is perfect for day-to-day freeride sessions whether you're riding on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board.
The lightweight construction and the possibility to lay it completely flat without distorting pre-moulded or fixed shape panels make it your perfect travel harness.
The ergonomic fit has been optimized with a slightly higher mid section to increase back support without restricting movement.
The Connect Water V2 is flexible in all directions so you feel completely unrestrained, this gives you extra freedom during maneuvers and allows you to maintain a comfortable body position at all times.
The internal panels have been reworked to stiffen specific areas subject to higher loads, combined with full length webbing between the spreader bar attachment points for optimum load distribution and extra strength.
Ultra soft foam padding and an outer neoprene layer provide comfort with no rubbing points. Riding in board shorts is a rash/rub free experience thanks to the sleek lines and precise sculpted shape.
We recognise the need for a harness to match your body shape without compromise which is why we have made it available in a range of eight sizes to offer the perfect fit for everyone. The Connect Water V2 is designed for a tight and close fit, the tighter you wear a harness the less tendency it will have to ride up or shift from side to side. This added security combined with the lightweight comfort allows you to stay out for longer and make the most of your sessions.
- Lightweight Freeride Harness
- Maximum Freedom of Movement
- Ultra Soft Foam Padding with outer Neoprene layer
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar
- Leash attachment ring
- Emergency Hook Knife
- Reinforced Spreader Pad
- Heavy-duty straps
- Grab Handle
- Webbing strap retainer
- Push Button Release Spreader Bar - Custom Stainless Steel spreader bar with an easy push button release.
- Leash attachment ring - Low profile attachment ring for short and long kite leashes.
- Emergency Hook Knife - An easy to reach pull out Hook Knife located at the front of the Spreader Pad.
- Reinforced Spreader Pad - The Spreader Bar is fixed to the Spreader Pad combined with internal reinforcements to reduce upward twist. Soft foam padding and neoprene provide further comfort.
- Heavy-duty straps - Heavy-duty webbing straps for a long lifespan. Webbing savers reduce wear on the main straps at the Spreader Bar connection.
- Grab Handle - Strong and lightweight Grab Handle on the back of the harness.
- Webbing strap retainers - Bungee retainers on the buckles keep the webbing straps out of the way. The strap ends can also be hidden inside the back of the harness through the rubber eyelets.
XXS 68-73cm / 26.7-28.7"
XS 72-77cm / 28.3-30.3"
S 75-80cm / 29.5-31.5"
M 79-85cm / 31.1-33.5"
L 84-90cm /33.1-35.4"
XL 89-96cm / 35.0-37.8"
XXL 95-102cm / 37.4-40.1"
XXXL 100-107cm / 39.4-42.1"
U.S. ORDERS OF $39 OR MORE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 100% FREE SHIPPING!
FREE SHIPPING ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS $39 OR MORE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS FOR SALE PRICE OR OVERSIZE ITEMS LIKE SURFBAORDS AND SUP'S.
OFFER ONLY VALID FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES (48 CONTIGUOUS STATES). EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY OUTSIDE OF THESE CONTINENTAL STATES, SUCH AS ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, WAKE ISLAND, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, ETC.