2022 Crazyfly Acton - Ultimate freeride Twin Tip Board
The 2022 Acton is a freeride specific board. If you are looking for a high quality kiteboard which performs well, looks cool, and has a very attractive price tag, then the Acton is the board for you.
Refined outline and improved 3D pattern on the wood core allow for even better upwind and medium flex pattern for the smoothest possible freeride. The Acton has a step cap deck technology for better edging and upwind tracking. Coupled with a proven single concave bottom, the Acton is a dream to ride.
With the new wood core and improved pop, the Acton is no longer just a beginner board, but a much more refined and serious board to ride.
Construction comes second to none with a full 3D CNC shaped wood core, multiaxial fiberglass layup and Fusion sidewalls. These three high quality elements enable the board to deliver fantastic performance on the water, designed to fit a wide range of riders from beginners through to intermediates.
2022 Acton – Ultimate freeride.
- 135 x 40 | 138 x 40 | 138 x 43 | 140 x 42 | 145 x 44 | 145 x 48
- Fusion Side Walls - Ultimate strength - Fusion Side Walls are the strongest we ever made. They are a special mix of the latest high end polymers creating unbelievable strength and bonding.
- Multiaxial Fiber Glass - Support and strength in every direction. - Due to multiaxial fibers the board has more flex in torsion and still remains very strong, as the fibers reinforce the board in multiple directions.
- CNC Wood Shaped Core - Core is one of the most essential elements in every kiteboard. Therefore, we choose only the finest selection wood cores for all CrazyFly kiteboards. To have precisely shaped cores of the highest quality, we are using a CNC machine to cut the outline, drill holes, and give various 3D shapes on all cores.
- Step Cap - Sharper edge, better upwind - The Step Cap technology allows for thinner rails which enhance the upwind and tracking abilities of the board.
- Invisible Inserts - No fuzz down low - Invisible inserts is an innovative feature that creates a beautiful united surface of the bottom of the board. Not only does this make the board look much better, but it also does not disrupt the flex pattern of the board and allows our shapers to be more creative without limits. Inserts are only visible from the top for mounting pads and straps.
- Carbon fins - Stronger than steel. - Injection molded carbon fins are extremely durable and very light.
SIZE: 135 x 40 138 x 40 138 x 43 140 x 42 145 x 44 145 x 48
WEIGHT: 2.60 kg 2.70 kg 2.90 kg 2.90 kg 3.10 kg 3.40 kg
STIFFNESS: 570 520 570 550 550 600