Ozone Hyperlink V3 Foil Kite
Ozone Hyperlink V3 Foil Kite
Ozone Hyperlink V3 - Multipurpose Foil Kite - hydrofoil, twin tip, snowkite!
The Hyperlink is a true multipurpose foil kite, bridging the gap between inflatables and foils - dynamic
and engaging to ride with high performance characteristics.
The third version brings a new feeling of performance and covers almost every aspect of Kiting. Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers!
We have completely re-designed the third version incorporating new technology developed during the design process of our high performance race winning R1 V4 and Chrono V4.
5m | 7m | 9m | 11m | 13m
Key Features / Changes:
- Traverse Sail Shaping - The Leading Edge now features Transverse Sail Shaping creating a cleaner surface on the most important area of the aerofoil. The result is less turbulent airflow and longer skin adhesion, which positively effects the lift to drag ratio increasing overall performance.
- Internal Diagonals and Straps - Internal span-wise straps work in unison with optimized diagonal ribs, distributing load from the bridles evenly and effectively. This increases the internal structural balance, while allowing the top and bottom surfaces to maintain the detsigned profile without being distorted from indirect tension or loads.
- A New Plan-form and Bridle Line Layout - We have completely re-designed the third version incorporating new technology developed during the
- design process of our high performance race winning R1 V4 and Chrono V4 A new plan-form, bridle line layout, internal structure, Transverse Sail Shaping and increased cell count make the Hyperlink V3 more dynamic to fly, sitting further forward in the wind window with increased drive upwind and less physical to ride than the V2. Additionally, the bar pressure has been reduced with the option to increase or decrease by simply adjusting the Brake Line Settings.
- Power Generation - These new design features and performance attributes make the Hyperlink V3 feel lighter and more playful in the air. Handling and power generation through turns is where it excels making it a fun kite for active flying when the conditions are light. The upper wind range also has been massively increased to be comparable with a similar size inflatable kite
- More Dynamic Flight Charecteristics - The upper wind range also has been massively increased to be comparable with a similar size inflatable kite. The increased handling, lighter bar pressure and power generation through the turns make it the dream waterkite and snowkite.
- High Performance Ultra Light Materials - Durable, airtight and lightweight double rip-stop Nylon material for the upper and lower surfaces. The material has a unique formulated coating to help shed water, improving flying characteristics and water re-launch.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- High Performance Ultra Light Materials
- Transverse Sail Shaping
- Innovative Inflate Valve
- 4-line Closed Cell and 5-line Open Cell modes
- L.E Profile Reinforcements
- Internal Diagonals and Straps
- Sheathed Dyneema Bridle Lines
- Double Pulley Speed System
- Water Drainage Channel and Valves
- Waterproof deflation zipper
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
To estimate shipping outside of the USA:
1. Put the item in your cart and checkout as if you are going to purchase.
2. Before you commit to buy or pay anything, you will enter your address and choose a shipping option
3. You can then see the prices for various shipping options.
4. Items shipped outside of the USA must be paid for through PayPal.
U.S. ORDERS OF $39 OR MORE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 100% FREE SHIPPING!
FREE SHIPPING ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS $39 OR MORE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS FOR SALE PRICE OR OVERSIZE ITEMS LIKE SURFBAORDS AND SUP'S.
OFFER ONLY VALID FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES (48 CONTIGUOUS STATES). EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY OUTSIDE OF THESE CONTINENTAL STATES, SUCH AS ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, WAKE ISLAND, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, ETC.