Ozone V5 Contact Water Control Bar
Ozone V5 Contact Water Control Bar
2023 Ozone V5 Contact Water Control Bar. Many small improvement make an already great bar even better.
- NEW ERGONOMIC EVA GRIP - 3D pressed EVA with ergonomic shaping and a lightly sanded finish provide the ultimate bar grip. It is colour coded with the leader lines and flying lines for an added visual safety feature.
- UPDATED SOFT BAR ENDS WITH LEADER LINE ADJUSTMENT - An updated design with reduced bulk and reduced stainless steel leader line pin height improves bar feeling. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
- NEW CLEAT BASE - All V5 control systems feature our new custom designed cleat base for extra strength, fitted with an anodized low abrasion Clamcleat.
- NEW BIO-BASED DYNEEMA MODULAR FLYING LINES - Colour coded lines are precision cut, pre-stretched, spliced and sewn in our own production facility to guarantee accuracy. We use the highest quality Bio-based Dyneema - this material has the same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber.
- New Pigtails / Line Connectors - Our modular design makes adding or removing extensions quick and easy via removable pigtail end line connectors.
- 38cm / 45cm / 50cm / 55cm / 62cm
- Click-In Loop - Push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply ‘clicking’ in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Bio-based Dyneema Modular Flying Lines - Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines are precision cut, pre-stretched, spliced and sewn in our own production facility to guarantee accuracy. We use the highest quality Bio-based Dyneema® – this material has the same performance as conventional Dyneema® with a carbon footprint that is 90% lower than generic HMPE fiber.
- Modular Design - Our modular design makes adding or removing extensions quick and easy via removable pigtail end connectors.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip - 3D pressed EVA with ergonomic shaping and a lightly sanded finish provide the ultimate bar grip. It is colour coded with the leader lines and flying lines for an added visual safety feature.
- Two Release Modes - The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.-
- - Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
- - Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
- Three Loop Size Options - Small, Medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out Line - Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel Ring locates into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Out Line rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment - Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin - Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Light Weight Aluminium Centre Piece - CNC cut Aluminium centre piece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
- PU Covered De-power Line - The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket - The smooth running trimmer bracket prevents trim line wear.
- Clamcleat Trimmer - Anodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer with custom designed cleat base.
- Re-launch Balls - Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
Design Inspiration - What’s the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that ‘click’ sound makes you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it. The design of our innovative quick release system, the Click-In Loop, was inspired by the same principle. In the same way fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use. Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
U.S. ORDERS OF $39 OR MORE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 100% FREE SHIPPING!
FREE SHIPPING ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS $39 OR MORE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS FOR SALE PRICE OR OVERSIZE ITEMS LIKE SURFBAORDS AND SUP'S.
OFFER ONLY VALID FOR SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES (48 CONTIGUOUS STATES). EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY OUTSIDE OF THESE CONTINENTAL STATES, SUCH AS ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, WAKE ISLAND, FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, ETC.